Home | Speakers | Schedule | Sponsors/Exhibitors | Tickets | Hotels | Venue | AffiliatesTICKETS
Two Innovative, Inspiring Days Celebrating Your Life,
Your Health and Your Highest Potential
Enlivened Living – 2015 is more than a conference. It’s also a terrific Product/Services Exposition and a life-enhancing Festival.
Two remarkable, engaging, heart and mind-expanding, and fun-filled days on the beautiful Mile Hi Campus in Denver, Co.
Be inspired and empowered by leading authors and experts who have valuable life strategies and real time solutions to help you thrive in this sometimes challenging and often confusing world.
Enlivened Living is an adventure in valuable life-learning, better health, greater resiliency and balance and renewed energy to help you better navigate your life.
Come and be supported by the best! Learn to:
• Reconnect with a greater sense of meaning and purpose
• Stay younger and more passionate about your life
• Improve your health and vitality
• Reconnect with your creativity and the dreams you came here to manifest
• Develop more loving and fulfilling personal relationships & build a deeper sense of community
• Explore Second & Third Careers and Un-retirement
• Develop a stronger sense of self-love so you can share your best self with the world
• Be more resilient in navigating this rapidly changing world
• Improve your diet and nutrition, brain coherence and much more
• Leave a legacy of genuine hope and value to those you live
Some of the leading authors and experts you’ll meet at Enlivened Living 2015
Joan Borysenko – Amit Goswami – Dr Norm Shealy – Mark Nepo – Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley – George & Sedena Cappannelli – Nathan Crane – Gay Dillingham – Carol Flake – Steve Farrell – DoubleJoy Twins – Dr. Jim Garrison – Michael J Gelb – Gini Gentry – Randall Hayes – Cynthia James – Dr. Thomas Lodi – Howard Martin – Lee McCormick – Mee Tracy McCormick – Michael Meade -Marilyn Schlitz – Carl Studna – Will Taegel -Rajeev Taranath – Tilak – Sunil Pai, MD – Judith Yost – Kelly Sullivan Walden – Dr. Bill Wolfe – Celeste Yacoboni
Gifted singers and entertainers will lift your spirits and make you smile. Award winning films will inspire you. Best Selling authors will engage you and a terrific Products and Services Exhibition will offer you highly relevant information on ways to improve the quality of your life and achieve your highest potential.
All of this plus terrific food, excellent child care and two very special Friday and Saturday evening events!
All of this at very affordable prices – So be sure to take advantage of the Early Bird Prices!
October 9 -10, 2015 – The Enlivened Living Conference on the beautiful Mile Hi Campus in Denver, Co.
Part of the Elder-Corps’ Wisdom Series – designed to support you in living the life you were born to live,
contribute to the creation an age-friendly world, celebrate and benefit from the wisdom of our elders, and
encourage people of all ages to create a more sane, sustainable world in which we can all make the very best of the rest of our lives.
Register Today…And start celebrating your life and the lives of those you love!